Sunday, October 21, 2007

Worries of an English teacher

While sitting in the workshop
Waiting for the others
Kate just said wassap
And tell me all the matters
I started with the noises
And all the kid’s voices
Then move to the explanation
Oh my what a suffocation
I told her how difficult,
Applying the new programme
We can’t see a result
Not even in the exam
She told me it worked before
You have to work harder
I said “stop my lady no more”
Our kids are just starters
The only knowledge they know
Is the ABC
The programme will go slow
Cuz they can’t get me
She said it worked with others
Mariam , Noor and Suha
It goes softly like feathers
With Sarah , Fatima and Mona
My lady they teach girls
I teach terrible tigers
Oh the girls are pearls
My kids are burning fire
When doing the programme
I feel like a gangster
And a horrible monster
She said you're doing fine
Stop it dear Kate
Or I will commit a crime

1 comment:

almatrafi said...

take it easy dear


you're still the best teacher ever