Sunday, October 21, 2007

I was walking on the lane
Down the public square
I saw two young ladies
Caught me by their flare
They were so pretty Lovely and fashionable
But what a bitty Time for me was valuable
I wanted to talk to them
They were very young
Surrounded by strange men
So tough and strong
One of them was scared
She held her friend’s hand
They came out from the crowd
With smiles over their faces
They passed pass me
It was a chance to ask
Hello girls did you know me
They gazed as If I was wearing a mask
One of them stopped And looked at me twice
Oh girl how is you?I knew you from your eyes
She asked how life is And if I had a great one
I was curious about the other girl
If she was really someone
Excuse me dear old friend
I want to introduce you
I was shocked when I knew
The lady was not a friend
In fact she was an old woman
With lovely face figure
It’s really hard to tell you
The lady was her mother

No comments: